Whenever you decide to have a mobile app for your business. You might have some confusion? .When you complete this article you will have knowledge when making your own decision. We are a Mobile App and Web Development Company in Chennai past 10 Years. Difference between native vs web vs hybrid based on budget and duration of the project. Each and every type of app has its own advantages and disadvantages.
Web apps always run in your browsers. For Example ) If you are working in a company, you have an attendance login system where you can put your attendance. It will helpful for preparing payroll for your working company. It has a technology stack like HTML, CSS, JS. It is very cheapest when compared to the development cost.
- Easy to maintain with your own domain
- Single App all Platforms
- Only we can Access using Browser
- Need to type Complete URL
Native Apps are Native to own platforms. For Example )If you are opening a mobile app from your apple phone, you have already downloaded it from the apple app store. If anyone of the mobile app development company only developed and uploaded in an app store. To develop a native mobile app they use a native programming language like Swift , Objective C.
- Most Responsive User Experience.
- It is easy to control built-in devices like camera microphone, compass, accelerometer.
- The different code base for each platform
- It takes more cost maintenance and developers
- Single App for all platforms
- Much Cheaper Cost when compared to Native App Development
- Slower than Native Apps
- Expensive When compared to native App
I hope you have understood the difference between the native mobile app, web app, and hybrid mobile app. Now you can make a decision about which type of mobile app suits your business. We explained the advantages and disadvantages based on cost and performance. Finally, You can share it in your social media post to your friend circle.